At Mini Boden Preloved we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our online visitors.
This Privacy Notice explains exactly what happens to any personal data that you provide to us at Mini Boden Preloved, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our website.
This policy was last updated on the 18 May 2018 and we do update this Policy from time to time, so please review this Policy regularly to stay up to date.
Who is collecting your data?
Mini Boden Preloved only collect personal data for agreed purposes and we are strongly committed to protecting the personal data of clients and followers.
You can contact us any time at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
39 Stonehill Road
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB22 5JL
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. Mini Boden Preloved processes personal data for numerous purposes, and the means of collection, lawful basis of processing, use, disclosure, and retention periods for each purpose may differ.
When collecting and using personal data, our policy is to be transparent about why and how we process personal data. Please find out more by reading the statements below.
Information I collect
To operate, run and maintain our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, join our newsletter or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
At Mini Boden Preloved we may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
Specifically, at this time, we use the third-party services Google Analytics to track web data and the Facebook tracking pixel on our website to identify web visitors on Facebook for advertising. If you do not accept Cookies you will be unable to use this website. Please refer to the help content of your browser for more information on selecting or deselecting Cookies.
Use of personal information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time by clicking the link in the communication or contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Here at Mini Boden Preloved we use PayPal to collect and process our payments and Shopify to facilitate our online shop and securely store transaction information.
We have chosen these services because of their robust security measures and excellent reputations.
Read more about the PayPal and Shopify security and PCI policies below.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.